Do you have what it takes to be the next MVP at CCM Hockey, to take the apparel business to the offensive zone and “light the lamp”?
Are you a visionary design leader who wants to push the envelope of what hockey apparel can be and do you have an itch to build and lead your own global soft goods unit?
CCM Hockey is looking for a seasoned Business Unit Director, who is passionate about apparel, the design and production process, and willing to push creative boundaries, to join the European team with headquarters in Solna. In this role you will create, lead, and drive a powerful vision for the apparel assortment globally to secure growth and take CCM to the forefront within apparel. Working closely with the creative teams, European management team and colleagues globally to expand the offerings and deliver on CCM Hockey’s brand promise and impressive heritage.
To be successful in this role at CCM Hockey you have extensive experience in leading, developing, and producing apparel, working with the whole value chain and are well-rounded in thinking and acting in a cross-functional manner. In addition to this, you have experience in creative development, apparel design, and storytelling, probably from industries like sports, outdoor, workwear or lifestyle. We believe you are a skilled leader who have managerial experience from an international context, since you will build and lead a team of creatives (11-12 direct reports), located in Sweden and Canada. As a person we think you are a proficient communicator, problem solver, strategic and analytical wiz with a visionary style who at the same time can work truly customer focused.
We think you have:
- +10 years of relevant experience in a similar role in the field of apparel/soft goods (vision, design, sourcing, development, product management, production) with experience form working with the whole value chain and are used to think and act in a cross-functional manner
- +10 years of experience in creative development and storytelling
- Experience from driving change within the field of apparel
- Managerial experience and skills from an international context
- Proven strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills that get people to rally around the vision and empowers the creative team, cross-functional teams, and partners to perform at their best
We are offering:
You are offered a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a critical force in the success of the CCM Hockey’s apparel venture. You are offered an absolute key role in reaching CCM’s strategic growth targets, within a fun and goal-oriented environment with knowledgeable and professional colleagues and will through this position get the access to a large network globally.
How you apply:
In this recruitment CCM Hockey is cooperating with Skoog Stjerna. We are looking forward to receiving your application, consisting of CV and cover letter, by the Apply Now-function below. Please apply as soon as possible since the selection process is ongoing. Warmly welcome with your application!
Should you have any questions or queries regarding the position you are welcome to contact Mary Bjelkemyr at +46 70 733 28 19, or Valter Stjerna at +46 733 40 09 04.
CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland, Germany, and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. Our mission is to inspire dreams and empower every player to fulfill their passion while enjoying their game. Our team’s vision is to be the leading brand on and off the ice, by delivering innovative products and outstanding experience to our athletes and partners everywhere, all while putting our employees and communities at the forefront. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them the self-confidence to chase their dream. We’re looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader!
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:
- Authenticity: Standing up for who you are, doing what you mean and what you believe in.
- Empowerment: Through their unique contributions, each person is different, each person is important, and each person has the opportunity to make a difference.
- Teamwork: A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
- Respect: Valuing differences and allowing others to express themselves when working together, to achieve common goals, to grow and succeed as a company.