RETAILSOLUTIONS IS LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF NORDICS
ARE YOU A BUSINESS ORIENTED AND EXPERIENCED SAP CONSULTANT WHO WANTS TO BUILD RETAILSOLUTIONS’ OPERATIONS IN THE NORDIC REGION?
Retailsolutions is a private company with around 200 employees. Being in the forefront of solutions such as SAP PMR, CAR, F&R, Fresh Item Forecast, UDF, OAA, OPP has established the company as Trusted Advisors to their customers. The company was founded 2005 in Switzerland. They expanded to Germany in 2007, to the UK in 2015 and to Austria in 2017. Retailsolutions has been growing profitably and organically since the start at a rate of approx. 15% per annum.
Retailsolutions already has several successful customer collaborations in the Nordic region and sees a great opportunity for growth. For the right person, this is a unique opportunity!
Responsibilities and opportunities
You will be in charge of expanding Retailsolutions business in the Nordics with full P&L responsibility. Your main focus will be.
- Work hands-on with projects and engagements
- Expand the business at existing and new clients
- Recruit new senior colleagues
- Be part of Retailsolutions international’s leadership team
Role Requirements & Experience
- Extensive experience from working with SAP in retail organisations
- Consulting background from a consulting company, or from working for a retailer with SAP
- Background as Solution Architect, at least 7-10 years
- ”Battle scars” from implementing SAP in the retail industry
- Academic degree within computer science or business administration
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Customer oriented
- Good communicative skills, ability to communicate in an open and honest way
Retailsolutions has a reputation for consistently performing as a high quality, leading SAP consulting company in the retail industry. Our long established industry experience combined with extensive SAP Retail expertise makes us the natural partner of choice for many renowned retailers across Euro
You will be part of an agile and growing business, a professional and friendly team, working with the best consultants in the field. Working collaboratively with our customers to deliver leading edge solutions to complex problems to ensure our clients are always a step ahead of the competition.
For more information, see www.retailsolutions.uk
How to apply
In this recruitment, Retailsolutions cooperates with Skoog Stjerna. If you are interested, you apply via the “apply now” button below.
If you have any questions about, please contact Ken Skoog on +46 (0)70-444 38 80